(3 min, 16 sec)
Casady School Libraries offer a wide variety of resources supporting student and faculty learning. Many of these resources are available from the Teacher page of the Casady Libraries website. These include:
- Overdrive - Ebooks/Audio books downloadable on multiple platforms. Once downloaded to device, books can be used off-line. Compatible with most phones, tablets and computers. Can assign specific titles to specific users.
- Learn360 - Over 164,000 educational multimedia resources- Can create playlists or embed in MyCasady and Google Classroom. Single sign-on with Casady Google/Gmail address. Resources appropriate across the curriculum and age levels. Select teacher the first time you log in to create your own classroom.
- New York Times - Unlimited access to the New York Times, provides 5 articles a day from the restricted archives, access to The Learning Network, The Upshot, Times Topics, Video Channels, Chinese Edition, The New York Times Espanol, and the InEducation site.
- Foreign Language Online Encyclopedias
- Gale Virtual Reference Library - Electronic collection of thousands of high quality encyclopedias and reference resources. Can annotate within the articles, multi-user simultaneous access. Links and embeds to Google Classroom.
Passwords for faculty and student use for some of these resources are available in this Google Doc (also embedded below). Sharing permissions are set for this document to Casady.org Google accounts only.