If you need technology help / support, please:
- Check our technology support FAQs to see if your question is answered there first. (no login required)
- Login to MyCasady and refer to the Resource Board support documents linked there.
- If your teacher has a class/course FAQ document, please check to see if it addresses your question.
- If your question is not answered either of those places, please send an email to helpdesk [at] casady [dot] org
- Include as many details about your technology question / need in your email, including the class and teacher (if applicable) to which / whom the question applies.
- A member of our technology team will respond to your help desk email as soon as we can.
Thanks in advance for your patience!
If you have a Casady School technology emergency, please call the Technology Department at 405-749-3170.
If you have a non-technology emergency at Casady School, please contact our security department at 405-520-1316.