Official news from our Casady Communications team is shared on www.casady.org/page/news.
showcase.casady.org is a Blogger site where we highlight different examples of innovative teaching and learning, often involving technology.
Faculty and Staff Websites:
- Bonnie Gerard (Upper Division English)
- Megan Thompson (Lower Division Art)
- Jeff Bush's 2017-18 3rd Grade Class
- Mallory Staats' 3rd Grade Class
- Shelly Fryer's 3rd Grade Class
- Jennifer Hensley's 3rd Grade Class
- Eric Ebert (Upper Division Computer Science)
- Wes Fryer (Technology Director)
A number of our faculty and staff use Twitter for professional and personal networking. This Twitter list includes current faculty and staff. If you follow this list with Twitter, it's wonderful to view these updates in Flipboard.
DigCit.us is a digital citizenship resource website for teachers, students, parents, school staff, and other community members. Launched in Janaury 2018, DigCit.us is our virtual space for sharing our work and journey with digital citizenship with our community and with others beyond our walls.
Learning Journals and Portfolios
Seesaw is a digital learning journal we use in all our Primary Division (PreK - K) and Lower Division (grades 1-4) classes. Teachers in other grades and departments / divisions are also welcome to use Seesaw. We maintain student portfolios as students matriculate through our school using the Seesaw for Schools program.