If you are a member of our Casady community and have a technology-related question, please:
- Check our technology support FAQs to see if your question is answered there first. (no login required)
- If you are a teacher needing instructional technology support, check our remote learning modules first
- If your question is not answered either of those places, please send an email to helpdesk [at] casady [dot] org
- Include as many details about your technology question / need in your email, including the student and teacher (if applicable) to whom the question applies.
- A member of our technology team will respond to your help desk email as soon as we can. Thanks in advance for your patience!
If you have a Casady School technology emergency, please call the Technology Department at extension 170 (405-749-3170).
If you have a non-technology emergency at Casady School, please contact our security department at 405-520-1316.
The Casady School Technology Team
Jeremy King - IT Manager
Heath Lowrie - Helpdesk Technican
Michaela Freeland - Library Department Chair, Lower Division & Middle Division Librarian
Sandy Craft - Upper Division Librarian
Tommy Snider - Technology Liaison for Upper Division
Wes Fryer - Technology Integration and Innovation Specialist / Technology Liaison for Middle & Lower Division
Kathy Rangel - Technology Liaison for Primary Division
Kortney McQuade - Fee Theater AV Support
Betty Jane Garrett - Director of Institutional Advancement
Brannan Crossno - Communications Manager
Ricki Brakefield - Digital Community Coordinator
Ben Craft: Website / Database Manager (MyCasady/Blackbaud password admin)
Technology / Computer Teachers
Upper Division: Eric Ebert
Middle Division: Aric Sappington and Wes Fryer
Lower Division: Heather Vick